I must admit it: salads are part of my life. I rarely go for one day without having a salad.
And the good part of being a salad lover is that there are an infinity of options. There are so many kind of salads that one can never have enough.
I always try to have a balanced meal and this salad is just perfect. I love lentils pasta because they are entirely made from one ingredient: lentils, are an excellent source of proteins and fibers, are gluten free and non-GMO.
This salad has only a few ingredients, it is super simple to make and is incredibly delicious and healthy.
Never miss a recipe:
What you need:
- Red lentil penne pasta, other shapes of pasta are ok too
- Tuna flakes in extra virgin olive oil, drained
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh mozzarella
- Pitted Kalamata olives
- Fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to do it:
Boil the pasta al dente. Rinse it with cold water, drain it and place it in a bowl or plate.
Cut the cherry tomatoes and the mozzarella, and add them to the pasta.
Add the tuna flakes and olives too.
Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper, add some fresh basil leaves, and enjoy it!
This red lentil penne pasta salad is super simple and quick to make! Perfect for a healthy quick lunch or dinner!
Enjoy it! Eat healthy, stay healthy!
Oh hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my photos without prior written permission. If you ask me, maybe I will give them to you but you need to ask first. Thank you for your kind understanding!
Did you make this recipe? I want to see it! Tag @popsiclesociety on Instagram.
Red Lentil Penne Pasta Salad
- 100 g red lentil penne pasta
- 60 g tuna flakes in extra virgin olive oil, drained
- 50 g cherry tomatoes
- 60 g fresh mozzarella
- 5 pitted kalamata olives
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil the pasta al dente. Rinse it with cold water, drain it and place it in a bowl or plate.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and the mozzarella, and add them to the pasta.
- Add the tuna flakes and olives too.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper, add some fresh basil leaves, and enjoy it!