Time ago, due to lack of time I have decided to not do anymore the blog awards but since it’s Christmas and I’ve been tagged by Chocoviv here I am doing the Blogmas Tag.
Only this one, I promise.
And as we know, every award or tag has some rules.
Here are the rules for the Blogmas Tag:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning of introduction
- Answer the 12 questions
- Tag 12 people to do the tag
- Create all new questions of your own to ask the people you tag.
Thank you Chocoviv
- Favourite Christmas drink
- Favourite Christmas dessert
- Favourite Christmas movie
- Do you like going out in the cold?
- Do you like eggnog?
- Where is your ideal Christmas vacation?
- Which book reminds you of Christmas?
- Have you tried fruitcake? How was it?
- Favourite Christmas dish
- Do you have a Christmas tree?
- Christmas song you are listening to…
- Thoughts on Santa Claus?
1.Favourite Christmas drink – hot chocolate with fresh whipped cream
2. Favourite Christmas dessert – panettone
3. Favourite Christmas movie – Home Alone
4. Do you like going out in the cold? – unless there’s snow but lot of snow, nope.
5. Do you like eggnog? – To be honest I’ve never tried it but I hope I will soon 🤪
6. Where is your ideal Christmas vacation? – Home
7. Which book reminds you of Christmas? – honestly none and reading is one of my hobbies.
8. Have you tried fruitcake? How was it? – Another thing I’ve never tried and thinking I’m a foodie 🤪
9. Favourite Christmas dish – to be honest except panettone I don’t consider anything from what we eat as a Christmas dish….we eat everything all year round 🤪🤪
10. Do you have a Christmas tree? – I was not sure if to do it this year, but here it is…done just a few days back.
11. Christmas song you are listening to… – Michael Bublé, Christmas
12. Thoughts on Santa Claus?
- What Christmas means to you?
- Do you feel Christmas’ magic?
- Favourite Christmas movies?
- What do you do on Christmas Day?
- Do you make Christmas gifts?
- What do you think about Christmas on a tropical island?
- Do you have a favourite dish that you only eat on Christmas Day?
- Did you believe in Santa Clause when you were little?
I would like to tag:
I know Jessica & Simon you don’t do anymore awards or this kind of posts but I will tag you anyway…maybe you’ll feel the Christmas spirit and play along 😉
If you don’t want it is ok, Santa will still come to you, or maybe not 🤔🤪
Muffin & Steve are a wonderful and funny team 😉😻
Enjoy it all and have a wonderful Christmas.