I was nominated by Karley from Blogs about anything under the sun for the Special blogger award. And while I was working on it I received the same nomination from Suni from Fragrant flowers and recipes
This is the first time I receive this award and I’m really very grateful to be nominated! Can I consider myself a Special blogger now? 🤪
Thank you very much both Karley and Suni! ☀️ 😉 Very appreciated!
If you don’t know Karley yet, go and find her and explore everything under the sun with her 😊She writes about life, work, school, love, travel, and the list is quite long 😊 you will definitely like it 😊
And if you don’t know Suni, I believe her blog name says it all Fragrant flowers and recipes! What are you waiting for? Go and find her now 😊
1.) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2.) Answer the questions you are asked (if you’re comfortable doing so!)
3.) Create questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
4.) Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
5.) Comment on your nominees’ most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated them.
And last but not least:
6.) Have fun! (I think this is the most important 😊)
- What dream are you working towards right now? – being financially free! I think this is saying it all!
- What seems to be your biggest obstacle? – time. Sometimes I feel is against me as I’m not able to do everything that I want. I always try to use every single day in an efficient way but having a full time job for living, it remains me very little or some days not at all time to do what I like and what I want.
- If things happened the way you wanted, how would life be different? – oh would definitely be different. First of all, I would not be 12 hours per day closed in an office working just for living, secondly, I would have my cottage by the sea full of dogs and last but not least, I’ll also be able to travel all around the world.
- Are you thankful of your weaknesses or you see them as a curse? – I believe weaknesses are part of ourself, are defining us the person who we are. It is important to accept us as we are. If we don’t, then we need to work hard and become the person we want to be. But always remember that nobody is perfect.
- What made you take the leap and start your blog? – I’ve noticed that nowadays we are too busy with our daily life and don’t have time for anything else, not even for a smile. So with my blog I’m trying to spread a little bit of sunshine and positivity in our daily life.
- Are you aiming to progress your blog into a full time job or keep it as a hobby? – I would like to be able to make a living from it but not so sure how 🤔
- What are your favourite kind of blog post to read? – I don’t have favourites kind of posts, I read everything…cooking, inspirational, photography, emotional, hilarious, informative…everything
- What are your favourite kind of blog post to write? – mostly I write 3 kinds: motivational, cooking and travel
- Do you feel your blogging experience has impacted you positively? – definitely, as I’ve discovered a great community and I’ve meet a lot of people alike around the world, and this is wonderful
- Are the people in your life (outside of the blogging community) supportive of your blog? – except my husband which is very supportive, no one else from my life know about my blog 🤪
- What advice would you give to fellow bloggers who are just starting out? – follow your passions and be respectful in the blogosphere. Go and interact with your fellow bloggers and you will discover amazing friends.
- If you could go back to when you first began your blog what piece of advice would you give yourself? – it was not long time ago I have started, so I think if I would need to do it again I would do it in the same way
- What is your top tip for growing a blog? – being respectful and interacting with fellow bloggers
- How many blog posts do you post a week? – as per now one post daily, so 7 posts weekly. Consistency is the key 🔑 😉
For my questions I would like to keep Karley’s questions:
- What dream are you working towards right now?
- What seems to be your biggest obstacle?
- If things happened the way you wanted, how would life be different?
- Are you thankful of your weaknesses or you see them as a curse?
I will nominate for this Special Blogger Award:
Enjoy it my dear!