I was nominated by Maysa https://maysarose.wordpress.com for the Liebster Blog Award.
Thank you very much Maysa for considering me. I’m very grateful!
Maysa is a professional trainee ballerina 💃🏻 and at the same time pursuing a degree in marketing management, writing ever since elementary school. If you don’t know Maysa yet, go and visit her blog and discover her crazy life.
What is the Liebster Prize?
The Liebster Prize is an award that exists only on the Internet and is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. The first case of the award goes back to 2011. Liebster in German means sweet, kind, dear, charming, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It really is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and gain more visibility in the community. There are some simple rules to follow: Add a link to the Official Liebster Award page in your blog post the Global aussie: https://theglobalaussie.com
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules in your post.
- Answer the questions that you were asked.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 of your own questions.
- Once you have written and published your post, then inform your nominees of their nomination
- What is your favorite summer memory? – one week in Tioman Island, Malaysia, doing nothing, except sleeping, snorkeling, reading, eating and enjoying nature 🙂
- Do you prefer to write in the mornings or at night? – I have very limited time because I have a full time job and I’m in the office whole day, so most of the time I write my posts in the evening, even if my brain is working much much better in the morning.
- What is your ideal summertime outfit? – linen dresses
- How early do you typically wake up? – 5:30 am every morning
- Do you enjoy traveling? If so, what is your favorite vacation spot? – I love to travel and I would love to be a traveler forever. We have a beautiful world that I would like to see. Favorite vacation spot? I cannot choose only one because I love all my trips…Cambodia, Thailand, Egypt, China…all beautiful places.
- Would you rather swim with dolphins or soar with eagles? – I think both
- Popsicle or ice cream on a hot afternoon? – well even if my blog’s name is Popsicle Society, I would go with an ice cream 🙂
- Do you have a summer goal? – Where I live is always summer, no special goals
- How much t.v do you watch on average? – I usually don’t watch tv, sometimes I enjoy a movie but rarely
- Do you prefer painting or drawing? Or neither? – I’m not very talented but I think I would prefer drawing
- What do you love the most about summer? – the blue sky
Random facts about myself:
- I’m a dog lover
- I love nature
- Nature is my relaxing place
- I’m a gourmand
- I could eat pizza and pasta everyday
- I would love to travel the world
- I’m very honest
- I hate the liars
- I’m usually attracted by expensive clothes but I don’t buy them obviously 🙂
- I like to stay fit and I exercise almost every day
- I’m very bad at technology
- When have you started blogging?
- Why have you started blogging?
- Blogging is a hobby or a job?
- What motivates you?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- How often do you post?
- Who is your audience?
- What do you expect from your audience?
- What do you like from my blog?
- Have you tried other blogging platforms except WP?
- What do you think is missing from the blogosphere?
As usual no obligations but please don’t ignore it.
I have put the full website address instead of writing the name of the blog and I think every nominee should receive an automatic pingback.
Happy blogging all and thanks again for all your support! I’m very grateful!