Today is Friday

“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R Swindoll

Today is Friday so is a happy day! 90% of your life is already happy, make sure also the rest of 10% will be happy too!

Enjoy!

PopsicleSociety_happy.jpeg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.