I was nominated by Simon from Pen On Website for the Special Blogger Award. I feel so special Simon, thank you very much 🙂
If you don’t know Simon by now, he is a free spirit by heart and mind that is living and loving every moment of his life with Nisha. Beside the fact that he loves to stay fit and healthy, he is also a pen artist. Go and find Simon! I’ll bet you’ll not leave disappointed.
Rules as copied from Simon’s post:
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked (if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominee’s most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have fun
- What is that one question you can ask that can be questioned again? – What?
- Answer the question you asked above – What?
- Name that one blogger you have to meet for good? – you out there who are reading this right now, you know who you are 🙂
- Name that one blogger you ever had crush? – never happened
- Life is all about money? – nope but let’s say money makes it easier
- Name that one song you listen to make you super active for the day? – Happy of Pharrell Williams, Can’t stop the feeling of Justin Timberlake
- How many tooth you have in real? – I have just counted them 30 🙂
- Women life partner chosen by parents is best ? Why? – I cannot express myself for this as I have meet people that their marriage was arranged by parents and they even did not know each other and in some cases they were ok…after marriage they’ve tried to learn to live with each other….but for me a marriage is not this….in other cases, they never became a family because the 2 persons couldn’t agree on anything….maybe there are out there that are happily married arranged by parents though.
- One thing you think about and your anxiety shoots up, what is it? – I think I never experienced anxiety but spiders and all insects in general scares the hell out of me
- Your eye color? – brown
- Do you enjoy your life?
- Did you achieve any of your dreams so far?
- A cottage by the sea or a cabin in the mountains?
- Chocolate or cookies?
- Do you shop online?
- Do you have your own business or working for someone else?
- Dogs or cats?
- Cooking at home or eating outside?