I have been nominated by Joshada from Joshada’s Blog and by Keyshaun from Fisher of Men for the Mystery Blogger Award.
Thank you very much both! Very appreciated!
If you don’t know them yet, Joshada is a Scorpio that likes books, travels, mountains and meditation and he shares it with us all and Keyshaun is a guy that knows himself, and his goals is to give back. He shares his life, thoughts, experiences and ideas. Go and visit them and you’ll not be disappointed.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” –Okoto Enigma
Rules of the Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 things about myself:
I hate cold
I am a gourmand
I love to travel for leisure and not for business
Q1: What season do you love most? – spring, as everything comes back to life
Q2: What do you want from life? – I want to reach that financial freedom that will allow me to have my cottage by the sea full of dogs
Q3: What do you do in your leisure time? – blogging most of the time, reading and enjoying nature in the very little time left beside work
Q4: Do you love Rain? – lately yes
Q5: Do you prefer doing meditation? – I never did it
Keyshaun’s 5 questions plus additional 5, eh:
- What has been the greatest and worst advice that someone has given you in life? – I did not receive many advice in my life so I cannot classify them. I am who I am today because I did pretty much everything it came to my mind. It may be bad, it may be good, but usually I’m relying on myself
- On your down time what do enjoy doing to help you relax after a hard, stressful, business day? – in my very little spare time usually I’m blogging, or reading or enjoying nature
- Who inspired you or motivated you to be you? – me
- If you were not blogging what would you be doing as a hobby or a job? – as a hobby reading and enjoying nature as a job, if possible, I would prefer to not have one but to have financial freedom
- What is your favorite word? – oh my, I never thought at this….but I guess I don’t have one
- What is something that you constantly catch yourself daydreaming about? – my cottage by the sea
- Finish this sentence fall down 7 times and always raise up
- I don’t always drink but when I do I’m happy
- I mean let’s be honest and fair here. How many lick does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop? – oh my, is a long time I don’t lick one so I have no idea but probably many
- What do hope to accomplish and or establish before you leave this earth? – my cottage by the sea
My best posts? I consider them all good
- Jessica Jessica E. Larsen
- Jyoti Live. Explore.
- Suni Fragrant Flowers and recipes
- Carly Self-Inflicted Drama
- Anna The World of Cruise and Travel
I would like to keep some of the above questions:
- What do you want from life?
- What do you do in your leisure time?
- What is something that you constantly catch yourself daydreaming about?
- Finish this sentence fall down 7 times __________________
- I don’t always drink but when I do ________________
Thank you 🙂
My pleasure 💖
Congrats! 🎊🎉 Amazing answers by the way.. especially the one about travelling I can so relate to that! 🌹
Thank you very much 🙂
Thank you 🙂
Look at all the funny Gifs 😀 you’re an expert now dear Riby hahaha what a great post 😊 😊
Firstly since I read Cottage By sea around 100 times, I wish you from all my heart you will accomplish this dream and all the dogs in the Gif will be there 😁😁
“How many lick does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop? 😂😂 seriously?? Let’s skip the comment here 😂
the meditation Gif 😂 Mr Bean and yes of course you get cold , look at you 😂
When you drink you’re happy 😁😁 oh yes for sure!
I can relate of being our own inspiration and relying to ourselves, and you did a great job with that 😊😊
Hope you will have more time to enjoy the nature and also travel as well until you have this financial independence and settle down for good in that Cottage by sea 😊😊
And Congratulations of course for the double award 😊
Have a great day (3 down 2 to go!!) 🤗🤗🌸🌸💕🧸🧸
I really enjoy these gifs too 🙂 they are too funny 🙂 thank you Huguette for teaching me something new that I enjoy 🙂
Yes, I know I’m exaggerating mentioning it so many times…😂😂…I’ll keep pushing for it 😂😂
Tootsie pop 😂😂😂😂 is really a lifetimes that I don’t lick one 😂😂
Specially these days I’m really cold like in this gif 🙂 Luckily with Olaf that keeps me worm a little bit 😂😂
Of course that when I drink I’m happy 😂😂 very happy 😂😂 without even the need of getting drunk 😂😂
Thank you my dear always for your time and kind words! I hope one day we’ll have what we want and be proud of what we have achieved relying on ourselves! 😊😊
Have a wonderful day!
Oh you would have used them with and without me 😊
Not exaggerating at all ! You should mention it until it becomes reality 😊 don’t forget it!
😂😂😂 tootsie pop like seriously 😂
And the curse of not getting drunk 😂
Olaf ? From Frozen? 🤔🤔🤔
I second your hopes and it’s always a great pleasure my dearest 😊😊🤗🤗💕💕🧸🧸
Oh yes, until becomes reality I will keep pushing and pushing, I’ll never give up 🙂
The curse of not getting drunk 😂😂 better in this way 😂😂😂
Yes, Olaf from Frozen…:) just because he is in the gif 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 your husband should keep you warm dear Riby😂😂
Take good care dear and hope this fucking pain will go 😊🤗🤗💕💕
He is, he is 🙂 He has so many things to do nowadays, cook, clean, taking care of me 🙂
I hope so too 🙂
Enjoy your first day of holiday my dear 😊🤗🤗💕💕
Glad he is 😊 May you always have each other’s
Get well so fast!! 🤗🤗💕💕
🤗🤗💕💕🤗🤗💕💕 thank you 🤗🤗💕💕🤗🤗💕💕
Amazing answers and Gif!
Blogging, reading, nature, financial freedom, cottage and dogs by the side of they sea…..rain..! Cold and Mr.Bean looks good! 😁
And thank you for the nomination! 💙
Thank you very much for reading! I’m glad you like it 🙂
My pleasure! Enjoy it 🙂
Yes of course like i your way of thinking and writing! 👍
Thank you! I’m very grateful 🙂
Wait a minute…There’s a sea full of doggies? 😂
OML I love this 😂 “My best posts? I consider them all good” ❤❤
Yeeeeesss! Can you imagine? A see full of doggies 🙂
Oh well, I like to be modest 😂😂😂
Never thought of it, tbh 😂😂😂
Congratulations Ribanna! 😃Ha ha ha😂😂😂, Those gif’s that literally made my day,😂😂 the cat and that snow toy and mr.bean. ha ha ha😂😂😂. loved it🥰. yea i like springs, it happens between feb and mar here. Oh dogs😍, my hectic work schedule doesnt allow me to raise a dog🙄. rain uhh i hate i here🤨,but love it in my native place😄. ha ha the wolf😂. and in your spare time you do manage so good and invest in blogging,👏✨ appreciate your time management✨👏. loved your sense of humour 😂😂through out the post.😂 Interesting questions and congrats to the nominees. ✨👏✍️ Have a good day.
Thank you Simon for your time and for your kind words! Pretty funny these gifs right 🙂 Yes, back home springs used to be from March to April but nowadays with this climate change is different and strange every year…In Singapore no spring, just summer the entire year…
Unfortunately also my current job is not allowing me to have a dog but I hope soon to be able to 🙂
I usually did not liked rain but I guess from when I’m in Singapore I just got used to it as is raining a lot 🙂
I’m trying my best to use my time wisely but sometimes I would like to do so many other things and I don’t have time…:)
Thank you again and wish you a lovely day Simon 🙂
Thank you Sophie 🙂
Congratulations Ribana! We share the same daydream 😀
Thank you Mel 🙂 What a beautiful dream 🙂
Congratulations! I so enjoyed reading this post. LOL! 🤣
Thank you very much Beckie 🙂
Congrats and have many more blogs.❤️
Thank you 🙂
Thank you 🙂
Welcome mam 😊