Thank you very much both! Very appreciated!
If you don’t know them yet, Joshada is a Scorpio that likes books, travels, mountains and meditation and he shares it with us all and Keyshaun is a guy that knows himself, and his goals is to give back. He shares his life, thoughts, experiences and ideas. Go and visit them and you’ll not be disappointed.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” –Okoto Enigma
Rules of the Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 things about myself:
I hate cold
I am a gourmand
I love to travel for leisure and not for business
Q1: What season do you love most? – spring, as everything comes back to life
Q2: What do you want from life? – I want to reach that financial freedom that will allow me to have my cottage by the sea full of dogs
Q3: What do you do in your leisure time? – blogging most of the time, reading and enjoying nature in the very little time left beside work
Q4: Do you love Rain? – lately yes
Q5: Do you prefer doing meditation? – I never did it
Keyshaun’s 5 questions plus additional 5, eh:
- What has been the greatest and worst advice that someone has given you in life? – I did not receive many advice in my life so I cannot classify them. I am who I am today because I did pretty much everything it came to my mind. It may be bad, it may be good, but usually I’m relying on myself
- On your down time what do enjoy doing to help you relax after a hard, stressful, business day? – in my very little spare time usually I’m blogging, or reading or enjoying nature
- Who inspired you or motivated you to be you? – me
- If you were not blogging what would you be doing as a hobby or a job? – as a hobby reading and enjoying nature as a job, if possible, I would prefer to not have one but to have financial freedom
- What is your favorite word? – oh my, I never thought at this….but I guess I don’t have one
- What is something that you constantly catch yourself daydreaming about? – my cottage by the sea
- Finish this sentence fall down 7 times and always raise up
- I don’t always drink but when I do I’m happy
- I mean let’s be honest and fair here. How many lick does it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop? – oh my, is a long time I don’t lick one so I have no idea but probably many
- What do hope to accomplish and or establish before you leave this earth? – my cottage by the sea
My best posts? I consider them all good
- Jessica Jessica E. Larsen
- Jyoti Live. Explore.
- Suni Fragrant Flowers and recipes
- Carly Self-Inflicted Drama
- Anna The World of Cruise and Travel
I would like to keep some of the above questions:
- What do you want from life?
- What do you do in your leisure time?
- What is something that you constantly catch yourself daydreaming about?
- Finish this sentence fall down 7 times __________________
- I don’t always drink but when I do ________________