I was nominated by Suni from Fragrant Flowers and Recipes for the Liebster Award.
Thank you very much Suni!
If you don’t know Suni yet, she is a mom of two kids that enjoy nature and fruits and she likes to write. Go visit her blog and discover some fragrant flowers and recipes 🙂
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
THE LIEBSTER AWARD RULES
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
- Happiest moment in your life? – when I met my other half
- Where in the world would you like to go? – everywhere, the world is too beautiful to choose only one place
- Is honesty the best policy? – for me yes
- Do you have any pets? – unfortunately no for now but I hope soon 🙂
- Day or night? – day
- From which country are you from? – Dracula’s country 🙂 Romania
- Cloth bag, paper bag and plastic bag, which do you like most? – Cloth bag! Please people stop using plastic or paper bags unless are recyclables!
- Township is important now a days? Is it correct? – honestly I have no idea
- Which vehicle do you like to drive? – the ones that drives themselves 🙂
- Which sports do you like? – I’m a fan of Formula One and MotoGP
- Music lover or dance lover? – more music lover but occasionally I dance too 🙂
11 random facts about myself…well, I guess I don’t have secrets anymore but let’s see:
- I’m quite short
- I love to have my nails always perfect
- I’m more for a natural look than heavy make-up
- I never use foundation or any powder for my make-up
- I love honesty
- I admire courageous people
- I’m sick of working for others
- I’m trying to concentrate on my dreams
- I’m also trying to enjoy every moment
- I like to think I have a green thumb
- I have decided that this will be my last award
No nominees as I consider you all out there sweet, kind, nice, dear, beloved, lovely, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome 🙂
Thank you always for you support! I’m really grateful to all of you!