I have been nominated by Lyndsey for the Real Neat Blog Award.
I must say that this award is new to me and after a little digging around, I found out that the award was started back in 2014 by Dear Kitty 1, to give bloggers more recognition.
Well thank you very much Lyndsey! Very appreciated!
If you don’t know Lyndsey yet go and have some fun, she writes about her thoughts, about happiness, books and she’s very fun 🙂
The rules of this award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
- What three things would you take to a desert island? – my phone to take pictures, because I doubt I’ll have internet 🤣, my fridge full of delicacies and my love 🙂
- Are you afraid of things that go bump in the night? – oh yes
- If somebody dropped a wallet stuffed with cash, would you hand it back? – oh yes, even if I’m sorry to hand it back 🙂 but maybe I get some reward because I handed it back? 🙂
- What makes you laugh? – most of the time dogs, instantly
- Have you got an interesting story to tell? – oh well I’m not an interesting person and what maybe can be interesting for me, is not for the others…
- What is your favourite colour? – I’m not sure I have one favorite color but I like the green of the nature and the blue sky. This combination is my relaxation 🙂
- What is the most emotional film you ever saw? – Marley and me
- What makes you happy?
- What’s the next place you would like to visit?
- Sea or mountain?
- Sweet or salted?
- Would you eat bugs?
- Are you eating for surviving or are you a gourmand?
- And the last one: have you smiled today?
As usual no obligations but please don’t ignore it.
I hope the pingback is working 😊
Happy blogging all and thanks again for all your support! I’m very grateful!