I was nominated by Hilary from Serenaluna for the Sunshine Blogger Award 🌞
Thank you very much Hilary, this means a lot to me.
Hilary is a wonderful person, a Canadian girl, a wife and a mommy to her beautiful baby Rebecca. She has been dealing with depression but she’s not giving up. She’s very determined to fight her demons through writing. If you don’t know Hilary, stop by her blog now to discover her journey and follow her example. Never give up! You can do it!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
RULES FOR AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. Why did you decide to start a blog? – I’m an introvert person and through my blog I have the possibility to know people all over the world, which is wonderful. And honestly, I hope one day will become my source of income ☺️
2. What year did you publish your first blog post? – just a few months back, October 2018.
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging? – bringing a ray of sunshine and positivity in people’s busy life. I’m feeling so good and so honored when I can bring a smile on their face ☺️
4. Do you own a pet? If so, what kind? – unfortunately no but is only temporary. I had a dog some years back and I cannot wait for the moment when I’ll be able to adopt at least three 🐶
5. Do you have any routines before you write a blog post? – first I think about what I want to write, then I do research, then I need to write it down (my difficult part since I’m quite poor in wording since is not my main language ☺️), then I do the draft, searching for the perfect picture and then finally click the button preview and publish if no changes are needed ☺️
6. What motivates you to write? Where do you find inspiration? – I find my inspiration in my daily life. I see around me sad and too busy people that I think they deserve a little bit of sunshine ☀️ And all my followers, they motivate me to write. When I see such wonderful comments, that’s my motivation.
7. What country do you live in? – Singapore for now.
8. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? – both but coffee maybe a little bit more often ☺️
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? – definitely a morning person. I wake up early at 5:30am in the morning and before going to work I go to the gym, I have a good breakfast at home and then I’m ready to start my day. This helps me being active all day long.
10. What languages do you speak? – not as many as I would like. English, Italian and Romanian for now ☺️
11. What do you fear the most? – not being able to live forever ❣️
- 3C Style
- Little Gray Girl
- A Pondering Mind
- Hidemi Woods
- Rupali S Banerjee
- The Happy Book Blog.
- Enzo Martinelli
- Are you happy with your life?
- Does the sun makes you happy?
- What happiness means for you?
- Sunshine or sunset?
- Does blogging make you happy?
- Are you surrounded by happy people?
- When you see sad people are you trying to cheer them up?
- Tell me a happy moment from your life.
- Does your work makes you happy? If so, what you do?
- Are you smiling everyday?
- Are you happy with yourself?
Happy blogging all and thank you always for your support! 🌷💕
Have a lovely weekend! 🌞