I have been nominated by Betul from TO WRITE OR NOT TO WRITE AND WHAT TO WRITE for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you very much, very appreciated.
If you don’t know her yet, visit her blog, she is from Turkey, a PhD student and writes short stories, thoughts and reflections regarding human nature. Pay her a visit, you’ll not leave disappointed.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
Well as you probably know by now, I love to travel, I would love to be a tourist forever, I’m improvising myself as a chef and a baker sometimes 🙄😝 and I’m a nature and dog lover 💕
For my best post, I wouldn’t know, I like them all 😊
- Can you define yourself in 3 words? If so, what are they? – Ambitious, introvert and a free spirit.
- How does blogging help you work towards your life goal, whatever that might be?- Blogging is my happy angle where I spread some positivity and happiness. It helps me stay positive and never give up. By never giving up we are always nearest our goals.
- What is a memory of yours that you want to be deleted from everyone’s minds? I am specifically thinking of one which was funny for people but not for you. – Honestly, I have no idea 🧐
- What do you want to be different in your life now? – I would like to have the possibility to be a tourist forever. I hate the 10-12 hours per day spent in the office.
- Sleeping or binge-watching? – When I’m not working, blogging or enjoying nature then I’m sleeping 😊
- Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out?
- Where would you like to travel?
- E-books or paper books?
- Are you singing in the shower?
- Sea or mountain?
- What to do this month
- Boot-camp Has Chandeliers Blog
- Kathy’s Crafts and things
- Travel, good food, arts and more
- The Naturarian
- Writing My Heart Out
- If you can’t do as you wish, do as you can.
Thank you again! Happy blogging all! 😊💕