I am really grateful to Huguetta for nominating me for the“Liebster Award”. This blogosphere is awesome as it gives us the opportunity to know people from all around the world. I’m so glad I have found Huguetta’s blog. She’s from Beirut, Lebanon with a law degree, passionate and honest, writing since childhood. She expresses her feelings and thoughts with wonderful words. If you don’t know her yet, visit her blog and you’ll thank me later.
What is the Liebster Prize?
The Liebster Prize is an award that exists only on the Internet and is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. The first case of the award goes back to 2011. Liebster in German means sweet, kind, dear, charming, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It really is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and gain more visibility in the community.
There are some simple rules to follow:
Add a link to the Official Liebster Award page in your blog post the Global aussie:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site
- Do a post to show your award. Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 5 bloggers or more
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post
Huguetta’s questions and my answers:
- Can you recall a moment that took your breath away? Describe it. – From when I was a little girl watching the tv I was fascinated by the Egyptian pharaohs and the pyramids of Giza. It seemed to me a such a magical place and I dreamed to one day be able to see them. My parents couldn’t afford to travel and even when I grew older that travel was out of discussion. I’ve never stopped dreaming that one day I’ll see that mysterious place with my eyes. After many years of waiting and after finding my love, he made my dream come true. I know is not a so big deal but for me that I was so close yet so far away, being able to travel to Egypt and seeing the pyramids of Giza it literally took my breath away. I was speechless to so much wonder. Travels most of the time are taking my breath away as we have a such wonderful world.
- Would you marry a person from a different religion? – I think love is beyond any religion.
- What makes you smile instantly? – Dogs 🐶My instant remedy for everything.
- You have a gun and murder is not a crime at all, whom would you kill? – No idea honestly but I think who invented money 💰 and made us slave.
- You woke up and you’re 5 years old again but you remember your entire life you already lived, how would you act? What would you change? – I wouldn’t change anything but I think I would enjoy more every moment of my life.
- What’s your best quality and worst trait? – I am selfish but I don’t know if it’s good or bad, because sometimes is very useful to be selfish in today’s world. I am honest, and also this I’m not sure if it’s good or bad because sometimes or most of the time people don’t like the truth.
- What motivates you to keep going and chase your dreams?
- Would you risk your life for an extreme adventure?
- Are you happy with your life, with the place you live or would you change something?
- Have you travelled to Asia? How do you find it?
- Are you a sweet or savory person?
- JYO from https://jyolikalwayscravecute.wordpress.com
- Winnie from https://dailygrindofastayathomemom.wordpress.com
- Betul Erbasi from https://betulerbasi.com
- Janet from https://tidalscribe.wordpress.com
- Anjali from https://positivesideofcoin.com
- Anupriya from https://anupriyakumarii.wordpress.com
Thank you again Huguetta, finally I made it 😊
I’m very grateful to be part of this community! 💕
Happy blogging all 💕