Thank you very much Rory for the nomination. I’m really grateful.
If you haven’t read Rory’s blog yet, do it right now!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award for bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring – people who spread “sunshine” to the blogging world!
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and list the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
Why was he called Darth Vader and not Fart Fader?
Honestly I have no idea. 🧐
What’s the worst pair of socks you have ever owned?
I never owned socks that I did not like. I like them all even the most funniest. 😊
Do you think the older we get, whilst we become wiser to a certain extent we become dumber in so far as our faster progression of digital software and if so why and if not why?
Yes, I think the technology is changing very fast nowadays and the older we get, more difficult it is to understand and keep up with it.
What is the difference between an acquaintance and a colleague?
The acquaintance is a connection, a contact that you have. You can have acquaintances outside your work while colleague is someone you work with and you know him/her only at work.
If nothing held you back in your confidence what would you cram into one day where the rest of life would be made easier because of the previous days ac tions?
All the work that I need to do in order to get my freedom lifestyle. If possible I would do everything in one day and then I’ll enjoy my life. 😊
Of everything you do in a given 24 hours per day what takes up the most time?
If you could travel back in time and change 1 hour of your life knowing full well it will alter your current past, present and future would you do so, and if so what? If not, what prevents you from doing so?
This is difficult. I’m thinking, thinking but I don’t think I’ll change it. I love my life as it is now. I think every action from my past it made me be where I am today.
Ok, so we live each day, every second, every minute and every hour of every day, week, month and year, and at which point of any given day, week or month or year would you say you feel or have felt the most alive?
The most alive? I don’t know. I feel everyday and every minute that I’m alive, specially when I’m angry…😝
What’s more important to you? Your Phone or your wallet/purse/bag?
Uh oh! You have died before your time and you are there standing with the Maker and discussing your available options, which are:
Go back as a donkey
Go back as a walrus
Go back as a cockroach
Go back as a completely different person of 40, your choice of gender.
What would you choose and why?
If you chose the ‘stay dead’ option, why did you do that?
I’ll choose to go back as a completely different person of 40. I love to live and I think a new possibility is a new experience. Actually I would like to live forever, just to be able to see the future of our universe. 😌
- Victory Motivation
- Our Little Red House Blog
- One Subject Photography
- Kirilson Photography
- Kone, Krusos, Kronos
- Mes Mots
- Sud’s Collection
- The Stories in Between
- Up Tight Pretty Girl
- Do you think that we are alone in the universe?
- What makes you feel happy?
- Do you smile everyday?
- Do you like traveling?
- If you are a gentleman, when was the last time you gave flowers to a lady and if you are a lady when was the last time you received flowers from a gentlemen?
- What motivates you to keep going everyday?
- How do you keep up with your blog and your followers? Do you have enough time?
- Between becoming a cyborg or dying what would you choose?
- Are you a curious person?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Have you ever been to Antarctica?
Thank you all! Happy Sunshine Blogger!
You are very welcome.
Thanks for nominating my blogs!
Thank you so much for nominating my blog! You made my day 🙌
You’re welcome 😊
You can find mine https://wp.me/pafnSV-I