It is incredible and I thank you very very much Rory from A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip for this Liebster Award nomination.
This is my first award from when I’ve started this blog and I couldn’t be more happy.
Thanks again Rory! This means a lot to me! I love reading your posts! If you haven’t read Rory’s blog yet, do it right now!
And the rules are:
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 8 questions that the blogger gave you
- Give 8 random thoughts about yourself
- Nominate 8 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Ask your nominees 8 questions
The origins of this award are as follows:
“This award is meant to encourage new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The award initially focused on bloggers with less than 2000 followers, but as its popularity increased this number has gone down to 200.”
This is a really awesome award. From when I started my blog I’ve met so many sweet, kind, nice, lovely and cute bloggers as is difficult to choose only 8.
So let’s start:
1. Are you happy with the person:
1] You are – Yes, I am.
2] You were – Not really, as some years back I forgot my dreams and I was accepting my so called “destiny” even if it wasn’t what I wanted. Then, one day, I met my husband who taught me to never give up and believe in myself and in what I can do. And here I am, happy with the person I am today.
3] You think you will become? – I think so
2. How many colours can you see in the image below, list them in detail.
Oh there are so many colours and shades in this image. First I see is the luscious green as is my favourite, amazing blue-green, blue-violet, Prussian-blue, purple, yellow, grey, orange, ginger, sandstone, spice.
3. Is there anything within five feet of where you are currently typing that is a permanent feature and motivates you to explore your mind deeply?
My books 📚 I love reading and the books are always pushing me to explore more myself and not only.
4. How many vices do you have and of them which are your worst?
Oh I don’t know, I think pizza and pasta are my vices.
5. How curious are you to new discoveries, and first time experiences even if they are possibly dangerous or risky for you to try? As in will you try them, or make an excuse not to?
I am very curious to try new things but if they are too dangerous I’ll not do it. I’ll not make any excuse I’ll just not do it.
6. If you answered No Way to question 5, what prevents you from doing so?
I think fear.
7. If you answered YES Please to question 6, what motivates you to take those risks?
If it’s too dangerous I’ll simply not do it. Nothing will motivate me.
8. What type of song do you think our banjo player here is playing? Provide a link to what you think it might be as your answer to this question.
8 Random taught about me….
- I love pizza and pasta
- I’m a huge dog lover and I hope one day to have at least 3 🙂
- I love nature. I think is beautiful and is the place where in my darkest moments I find tranquility
- I love to travel and I think one lifetime is not enough to see all the beauties this world has
- I love the sea but I love the mountains too
- I don’t care what the people say about me. I’m always trying to live my life regardless of anything
- I do respect everybody
- I simple love life and I hope to not have only one 🙂
- Travel Gourmet
- Food Observations
- Rolandomio Travel
- Blind Wilderness
- Being Aunt Debbie
Sorry if the pingback from this post will reach you before I do 😊
My 8 questions:
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- Do you love dogs?
- If you could chose to become a cyborg instead of dying would you do it?
- Where is your happy place?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you like reading? If yes, do you prefer the printed books or eBooks?
- Are you doing what you want or would you change your life?
- Black & white? Colors? Or grey?
Thanks once again Rory! Have a wonderful day everybody!